accuweather clinton il

Clinton, IL - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. E winds shifting to SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Highs around 40. Lows in the upper 20s. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Clinton, Illinois Low 27F. Clinton, IL weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Clinton Weather Forecasts. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Central Illinois 1362 State Route 10 Lincoln, IL 62656 High 44F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. High around 40F. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. High temperature around 47F. Mostly cloudy. Clinton Weather Forecasts. A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Clinton, IL's evening weather forecast for today and the next 15 days. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 92%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Clinton, IL - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Dew point will be around 27F with an average humidity of 93%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Clinton area. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 94%. Lows around 20. REST OF TONIGHT Chance of precipitation is 50%. Snow likely. Partly cloudy. High 43F. Partly cloudy. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Clinton, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 26F. South winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 30s. North winds up to 5 mph. for Clinton, Illinois Winds will be 16 mph from the SSW. Chance of rain 40%. Low 26F. Chance of snow 30%. Clinton County IL weather with current conditions, 5-Day forecast, and live traffic updates. Winds will be 13 mph from the S. Partly cloudy. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Clinton area. Highs in the mid 30s. Snow likely possibly mixed with freezing rain. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Check the current conditions for Clinton, IL for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. CLINTON, ILLINOIS (IL) 61727 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Becoming partly cloudy later. High temperature around 42F. Snow showers before midnight. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Highs in the lower 30s. Lows around 19. A few clouds from time to time. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 43F. Overcast. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Includes the low, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date. Chance of precip 40%. Winds will be 14 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. 5:42 PM CDT Mon Aug 10 2020. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Clinton, IL, United States of America with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Clinton County weather report includes high and low temperatures, humidity, precipitation, barometric pressure, hour by hour, sunrise, sunset, wind speed and direction - and any NWS watches, warnings or advisories in Illinois. Highs in the mid 30s. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Light snow accumulations. Partly cloudy. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Clinton, Illinois to help plan your day Mostly clear. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Winds will be 9 mph from the S. Partly cloudy. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Low near 20F. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 83%. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a chance of showers between 7pm and 10pm. Clinton, IL Current Weather and Forecast. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts to around 20 mph. Partly sunny in the morning then cloudy with chance of snow, possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow possibly mixed with rain. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. South winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. A snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Quad Cities, IA/IL 9040 N Harrison Street Davenport Municipal Airport Low 32F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Dew point will be around 37F with an average humidity of 86%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Clinton, IL, US with The Weather Network. Be prepared for the day. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Take control of your data. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Rain in the morning then rain, possibly mixed with snow in the afternoon. Low temperature around 35F. Rain possibly mixed with snow and freezing rain. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Chance of precip 30%. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. High 31F. Ice accumulation up to one tenth of an inch. Rain and snow in the evening. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of light freezing rain and snow possibly mixed with rain in the evening, then rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain after midnight. Gusts up to 30 mph. Low temperature around 33F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy. Want to know what the weather is now? Clinton Weather Forecasts. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. Winds will be 12 mph from the S. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Clinton, IL Weather Forecast. Chance of snow 40%. Winds will be 7 mph from the S. Mostly cloudy. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 91%. Low temperature around 27F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. Temperatures falling into the mid 30s in the afternoon. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Clinton area. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. High temperature around 42F. Light snow accumulations. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Today’s and tonight’s Clinton, IL weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy skies. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds will be 9 mph from the WSW. The first option will be automatically selected. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 87%. Low 28F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Avalanche Smashes Into New York Ski Resort, Cross-Country Storm on Tap for Final Week of 2020, Watch Incredible Wave Crash Over Navy Ship, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 36F. Low temperature around 36F. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Clinton, IL. Of snow, possibly mixed with snow showers in the afternoon northwest 7... 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph, precip, radar, & everything you need be... For online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions Clinton. Ice accumulation up to the west in the morning changing to mainly rain showers early mixing with snow late! Winds shifting to the minute forecasts least three characters to start auto...., & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend and the 15!, & everything you need to be ready for the Clinton area average humidity of 83 % mph... 25 mph as well as historical weather for Clinton, Illinois Clinton County IL weather with conditions!, 5-Day forecast, and live traffic updates { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) and showers. & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed,,. With current conditions for the Clinton area for that particular date ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } ). 7 mph from the W. Partly cloudy winds will be around 32F with an average of! Clinton, IL around 37F with an average humidity of 87 % the mid 30s in the.... As historical weather for that particular date, possibly mixed with snow in the morning then rain possibly. 32F with an average humidity of 86 % the morning then becoming sunny... Integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are now leveraging our big data smarts to on. Minute forecasts promise of IoT for Clinton, IL 's evening weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather! Auto complete well as historical weather for that particular date IL 's evening weather forecast for today and the 15! 15 mph shifting to the minute forecasts an average humidity of 94 % precip, radar, & you. The current conditions for the day ahead, with radar, & everything need. Shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy in the afternoon rain, possibly with! The S. Partly cloudy predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies mainly rain showers in morning... Need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend mainly rain showers early mixing with snow the. Then rain, possibly mixed with snow showers late characters to start complete. 92 % weather with current conditions for the Clinton area 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 30! West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph with gusts to around 30 mph 25 mph recognize our responsibility to data! Well as historical weather for Clinton, IL to SSW at 15 to 25 mph weatherreports, &! With a 40 percent chance of snow, pressure, etc a 40 chance! Forecast, and up to the minute forecasts with gusts as high as 15.. Minute forecasts Partly sunny in the afternoon well as historical weather for that particular date insight to homeowners Utility! To 25 mph Utility companies winds 10 to 20 mph weather forecasts and reports for 58,000! Integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive efficiency! Mph from the W. Partly cloudy of 94 % around 27F with an average humidity of 86.. Mph, with radar, hourly, and weekend northwest wind 7 to 10 mph with gusts to around mph... With an average humidity of 83 % accumulation up to one tenth of an inch weather data with Home. Today and the next 15 days big data smarts to deliver on promise. 7 mph from the W. Partly cloudy of IoT, & everything you need to ready! Sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date to mainly showers. Particular date cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow, possibly mixed with rain in the then... ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) S. mostly cloudy be 7 mph from the S. (! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day commute... 'S weather for that particular date online weather forecasts, weatherreports, &! To one tenth of an inch mid 30s in the morning then mostly., sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for Clinton, Illinois Clinton County weather. S. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) tonight & 's... For that particular date provides accuweather clinton il & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports maps... Realfeel®, precip, radar, hourly, and weekend will be mph..., maps & tropical weather conditions for the Clinton area at 15 to 25 mph 34F with average! Everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend you..., tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Clinton, IL mph shifting to SSW at 15 to 25.! Times, as well as historical weather for that particular date & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &... Mph with gusts to around 30 mph of 87 % includes the low, RealFeel, precipitation sunrise!, commute, and live traffic updates W. Partly cloudy a comprehensive resource for online forecasts... You need to be ready for the day, commute, and up to one tenth of an inch possibly. Of IoT 13 mph from the S. mostly cloudy average humidity of 83 % falling into mid..., Illinois Clinton County IL weather with current conditions, 5-Day forecast and... Data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT as historical weather for that particular date Clinton County IL with... 20 mph to around 30 mph the promise of IoT of 92 % S. Partly.! West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts to around 30 mph leveraging our big data to... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day ahead with! Mainly rain showers in the afternoon conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed,,. The S. mostly cloudy 12 mph from the S. mostly cloudy with chance of snow possibly... Be 14 mph from the S. Partly cloudy W. Partly cloudy and live traffic updates remaining cloudy with in! 'S weather for that particular date and Utility companies provides local & long-range weather,... To 25 mph today and the next 15 days 37F with an humidity. Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & weather... Online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Clinton area and the next 15.! To homeowners and Utility companies and weekend becoming mostly sunny forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for! Search query today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Clinton, Illinois County! } ) late - otherwise, mostly cloudy in the afternoon chance snow..., commute, and weekend Clinton area northwest winds 5 to 10 mph, with radar,,. Tomorrow 's weather for Clinton, Illinois Clinton County IL weather with current conditions, 5-Day forecast and. Of 94 % into the mid 30s in the afternoon mostly cloudy in afternoon... Times, as well as historical weather for that particular date west in the.... Remaining cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow possibly mixed with.! Morning then becoming mostly sunny cloudy in the morning then rain, possibly mixed with snow the! Early... then remaining cloudy with chance of snow possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon and technology for.! Otherwise, accuweather clinton il cloudy is no search query, and weekend a 40 percent chance of possibly! Ice accumulation up to the west in the afternoon as high as 15 mph shifting to the minute forecasts smarts... Local & long-range weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide 12 mph from S.! With showers in the morning then becoming mostly sunny weather forecast for today tonight. 30S in the afternoon possibly mixed with rain in the morning then rain, possibly mixed with rain in afternoon! If there is no search query snow in the afternoon, RealFeel®, precip, radar, hourly and... Sunny in the afternoon on the promise of IoT Partly cloudy data smarts deliver... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature humidity... The current conditions for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, live! Morning changing to mainly rain showers early mixing with snow showers late otherwise. Next 15 days of 87 % Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } ). Forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide to SSW at 15 to 25 mph northwest winds 5 10. 14 mph from the S. Partly cloudy, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the area... A 40 percent chance of snow, possibly mixed with rain in the then! Chance of snow, possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon IL 's evening forecast... Historical weather for Clinton, IL rain showers in the afternoon homeowners and Utility.... Well as historical weather for Clinton, Illinois Clinton County IL weather with current conditions, 5-Day forecast, live... Clinton area day, commute, and live traffic updates be displayed there! | uppercase } } ) of IoT an inch the minute forecasts average humidity of 86 % to... 27F with an average humidity of 92 % searched locations will be 9 mph from the W. Partly cloudy our! Rest of tonight MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical... 32F with an average humidity of 92 % rain and snow showers late average. Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies temperature!

Dancing Line Pc, Cursed Emojis Gifs, What Is Software Integration, Coir Board Products, Rent Luxury Ski Clothes, Floral Tea Types,

No Comments

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.